mountune High Flow Turbo Back Exhaust - Fiesta ST 2014-2017
mountune has been engineering exhaust systems for years with the objective towards increased power and response coupled with an enhanced exhaust tone and appearance. Our Fiesta ST (B299 ST) High Flow Cat Back Exhaust system is manufactured from 2.5” AISI 304 Stainless Steel (EN58E) mandrel bent tubing with dual 3.25 double walled, polished stainless steel tips.
Additionally, a Helmholtz chamber design is utilized in the rear silencer to cancel out unwanted frequencies. Utilizing this system, despite being more complicated and expensive to manufacturer, ensures back-pressure remains low, providing the optimum in terms of performance while removing as many of the unwanted frequencies and drone as possible.
All muffler assemblies are robotically TIG welded AISI 304 Stainless Steel for long life under extreme performance. Tubing diameter also has a major impact on sound quality and careful consideration was given to size and performance. We have also incorporated slip fit connections at various strategic points to allow for easy installation and adjustment. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Specifiy 3 Door or 5 Door application when ordering.
- High-flow cat-back exhaust design improves performance
- Engineered Helmholtz resonator for a less intrusive sound
- High quality stainless construction with CNC welds
- Staggered, twin-tailpipe trims with laser-etched mountune logo
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Robust OE Type mounting bracket and hangers
- Manufactured from AISI 304 2.5” mandrel bent Stainless Steel tubing
- Dual 3.25" AISI 304 polished stainless steel tips with stylish tapered design
- Robust AISI 304 Stainless Steel hanger assemblies
The mountune Sport Cat Down Pipe has been engineered to reduce exhaust back-pressure at the turbocharger allowing faster response and additional power. Features include a large diameter (5”) motorsport type, 200 cell count metal substrate honeycomb catalyst to ensure effective, ultra high flow performance in extreme environments. Large catalyst cross section means increased exhaust flow compared to other smaller catalyst equipped down pipes on the market. Constructed of 3” primary AISI 304 Stainless Steel mandrel bent tubing with a CNC machined flange that allows easy installation. Additionally, robust factory type mounting brackets and hangers are utilized to maintain perfect alignment and OE like fitment. We also incorporate a 6” stainless steel Flex Section to help absorb shock, prevent OE hanger failure, and a reduced chance of false knock signals causing engine power reduction.
Revised engine calibration will be required for optimal performance. This product is for off road and motorsport use only.
- Large diameter motorsport type, high flow 200 cell count catalyst - Larger than the competition- ensures higher flow rate.
- 3” AISI 304 Mandrel bent Stainless Steel tube with 2.5" flanged exit
- Robust OE Type mounting bracket
- 6” Stainless Steel Flex joint-will not damage lower exhaust hangers like others on the market.
- TIG Welded construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards. Click Here for Emissions compliance information.