The Mountune Heavy Duty alloy intercooler upgrade includes our massive high flow intercooler along with our complete Charge Pipe set. This is everything you need to optimize the charge air temps for your 2019 and newer Ford Ranger and is the foundation for further power upgrades.
Using a 15-row bar and plate alloy core with cast alloy end tanks for improved flow characteristics, the Mountune alloy intercooler upgrade gives a substantial reduction in air charge temperature (ACT) with minimal pressure drop, ensuring optimum charge air temperature and therefore power.
The Mountune alloy intercooler upgrade maximizes performance within the Rangers' restrictive package space, features no-drill installation and integrated mounting brackets. No modification to Adaptive Cruise Control module is required.
The Mountune Heavy Duty Intercooler core reduces inlet air temperature with minimal pressure loss for improved inlet air temperatures.
- Mountune Heavy Duty Intercooler
- Mountune Ultra high performance Charge Pipe kit
- Mountune high performance hose clamp kit
- Factory Intercooler : L635mm x H251mm x D63mm
- Mountune Intercooler : L635mm x H242mm x D90mm
- Stock volume: 10.04 Liters
- Mountune volume: 13.80 Liters - 37.5% increase over stock !
- Cast end tanks for purposeful airflow management
- No drilling or modification required for installation
- Powder-coat finish in satin black
- Integrated Heavy Duty mounting brackets
- Includes MOUNTUNE logo stencil
- High quality hose clamps included
- Mounting hardware Included
- 4-layer Aramid fiber reinforced boost Charge Pipes for excellent heat resistance & strength
- Mounts in factory location using OEM bushings and bolts
- Retains OEM shrouding and air deflectors for effective cooling
Performance Comparison : Original vs. Mountune
- 205 deg F reduction in charge temp (27degF reduction compared to stock)
- +10% intercooling efficiency compared to stock
- Consistent (96-99%) intercooling efficiency under heavy load
This part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards. Click Here for Emissions compliance information.