About Speed Wipe Quick Detailer
Chemical Guys Speed Wipe is a gloss enhancing quick detail spray designed to deliver a static-free mirror shine in minutes. The all new Speed Wipe is 100% wax free, formulated with pure gloss enhancers to deliver a perfect finish. Speed Wipe is engineered to repel dust by reducing static cling by up to 75%. Chemical Guys Speed wipe cleans, shines, and protects using advanced UV solar blocking technology. Quickly and easily remove dirt, dust, fingerprints, and smudges in seconds. The innovative detailing formula works great on any car, truck, motorcycle, and custom vehicles.
A Brilliant Shine For Any Finish
Formulated using all new gloss enhancing polymers, Speed Wipe creates an impressive show winning shine. Speed Wipe contains no wax or film. The streak-free formula works on clear coat and single stage paintwork for a bright shine on any car. The versatile formula also works great on chrome, polished aluminum, stainless steel, and glass surfaces. Simply spray Speed Wipe on the surface, gently remove dirt and debris using a premium microfiber cloth, and buff to a streak-free shine. It’s that easy! Speed Wipe leaves your paint with a thin protective layer that bonds with waxes and sealants to give a slick, high gloss shine. Discover the amazing versatility of Chemical Guys Speed Wipe.
Chemical Guys Speed Wipe offers a streak-free shine with stunning results on any color paintwork. Our wax-free synthetic formula ensures that Speed Wipe works great on any painted surface. The versatile detail spray performs excellent on metal, chrome, stainless steel and even glass. Chemical Guys Speed Wipe creates a high gloss shine on any surface with just a simple wipe of a microfiber towel. Quickly remove dirt, dust, fingerprints, smudges and road grime in seconds. The innovative formula even allows Speed Wipe to be used in direct sunlight. Step into the amazing world of pure synthetic car care with Chemical Guys Speed Wipe.
Achieve a high gloss shine in minutes with Chemical Guys Speed Wipe. Simply spray Speed Wipe onto the surface and wipe with a clean microfiber towel for a superior, static-free, deep wet shine that lasts. Chemical Guys Speed Wipe can be used on any car, truck, motorcycle, boat, and classic automobile. speed wipe can also be used on painted exterior surfaces, chrome bumpers, windshields, trim, painted wheels, chrome grilles and even faux wood grain trim. Quickly remove dust and fingerprints before your Sunday car cruise. Perfect for cleaning motorcycles and custom choppers. Speed Wipe can be used on all clear coat and single stage paintwork colors and surfaces that require a deep wet shine. Whether you are cleaning your show car, detailing your weekend warrior or performing your weekly wash on your daily driver, Chemical Guys Speed Wipe will give produce a deep wet shine that is guaranteed to impress.
How To Use:
As A Quick Detail Spray:
1. When using in very hot direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to touch it with a towel.
2. Simply mist on towel or surface.
3. For the best results, use a microfiber towels to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
4. Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels. Wipe off with clean towel or micro fiber.
5. Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
6. Excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove creme or paste waxes that have hardened.
7. Superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.
As A Clay Bar Lubricant:
1. Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo prior to claying a surface.
2. Shake well. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
3. Generously spray a light mist over clean surface.
4. The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
5. Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
6. Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
7. If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area, then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
8. For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use Clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.