mountune Complete Intercooler Upgrade
CARB EO D-727-4
Fiesta ST 2014-2019
The mountune complete high performance intercooler upgrade for the Ford Fiesta ST includes everything you need to optimize the performance of your ST and is the foundation for further power upgrades. Using a 7-row extruded tube and fin core, the mountune intercooler gives a marked improvement in both Air Charge Temperature (ACT) and pressure drops, ensuring optimum charge air temperature and therefore power, is available from the excellent 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine. Our intercooler upgrade also maximizes the available package space while retaining the essential air management ducting for the Ford cooling system. Also included in this package is the mountune Charge Pipe Upgrade.
- Light weight 7 Row bar and plate core with cast end tanks (2364-IC-BA2)
- 6 piece mountune high performance boost hose kit (2364-BHK-BLK)
- High performance hose clamp set (2364-BHCK-AA)
- High flow stainless steel lower intercooler pipe (2364-HP-AA)
- MOUNTUNE Intercooler logo stencil
- No drilling required
- High quality mounting hardware
- Black powder coated finish
- Larger than stock surface area
- Pressure tested to ensure quality and performance
- 50 State Legal
The packaging for the OE intercooler and radiator on the Fiesta ST is very compact leaving little space to effectively and safely install an upgraded intercooler. The mountune intercooler upgrade was engineered to retain the original Ford cooling pack or air ducting system. This helps maintain engine cooling temperatures thereby avoiding "over-heat" conditions that reduce engine power. Removal of the vehicle's original cooling pack and using a larger intercooler core would cause a dramatic increase in engine coolant temperature, inducing engine protection software strategies that reduce engine power for protection.