Quaife ATB Differential, Focus RS 2016-2018
Maximize traction and performance with the Quaife ATB helical limited slip differential for the Focus ST / MMT6 gearbox. A direct replacement for the standard front Ford open differential, the Quaife ATB differential transforms your car's performance and improves cornering. Unlike a conventional plate-style limited slip differential, the Quaife differential relies on gears rather than clutch plates for its operation. That means it is much smoother in operation and never locks harshly with a set pre-load of wheel slip across the driven axle. Instead, the Quaife differential automatically biases the torque away from the spinning wheel, across the axle to a constantly varying degree.
Benefits over a standard open differential:
- Maximize traction
- Minimize wheel spin
- Reduced torque steer and snatching in front wheel drive cars
- Maintenance-free design which retains the standard oil lubrication
- Quaife differentials are proven in circuit and drag racing, rallying and road use.
- All Quaife differentials are produced from Corus steel billets, and are CAD-designed and CNC machined before being inspected to ISO 9001 standards.
- Quaife Automatic Torque Biasing Differential - Track Tested and Proven
Quaife Differential Installation Kit - Ford Focus RS
Installation kit needed to install the Focus RS Quaife Torque Biasing Differential
Kit includes the following components:
- Differential Bearings (2)
- Ring Gear Bolts (10)
- Axle Seals (2)
- Transfer Case Seal (1)
XClutch Focus RS / ST - Twin Sprung Organic Disc
After months of testing, we are pleased to announce the release of the XClutch Twin Sprung Organic Disc Clutch for the Focus RS and ST. This clutch is perfect for those with modified engines making over 500hp but will also work as well on otherwise stock engines. Pedal pressure is within original specifications and drivability is great. Each kit includes all required parts for complete replacement including a new lightweight Chromoly flywheel. The XClutch 9in. range of twin organic disc kits are designed for high horsepower street vehicles that require very high torque capacity but also modulation for street applications
- Twin sprung disc with organic friction surface
- Lightweight Chromoly flywheel
- Lightweight Aluminium Pressure plate
- Flywheel bolts
- Clutch release bearing
- Clutch alignment tool
- Perfect high performance street and track days
Heavy Duty Drive Axle Set, Focus ST / Focus RS
A must for anyone making over 550 lb/ft of torque and using the car in a motorsport environment, this heavy duty front axle set will withstand abuse and hard launches beyond the range of the factory components. Made exclusively by Industry leaders The Drive Shaft Shop, each axle is made from 300M Steel in a larger than stock shaft size with a heavy duty outer CV joint. Inner "Tripods" are reused from your original shafts. Assembly required. Contact us for installation options.
- Motorsport grade design
- Heavy Duty Outer CV Joints
- Includes Inner and Outer Boots, Clamps and Grease
- 300M Steel Axles
- 18% larger diameter than stock