Ford EcoBoost 2.0L
Focus ST 2013-2018
mountune’s extensive knowledge of the Ford EcoBoost engine coupled with broad motorsport experience provides the foundation for our Premium High Performance 2.0L Ford EcoBoost Long block assembly. Each engine is skillfully assembled using a brand new Ford engine block coupled with Supertech Forged Pistons, Forged Connecting Rods and high performance bearings. This engine is the perfect foundation for your Focus ST for high boost applications including track day use or as a direct replacement for your tired original engine.
We take the guess work out of critical engine assembly allowing and minimize downtime.
The new genuine Ford engine block is first inspected, de-burred, and the bores are honed to perfection to receive mountune Forged Pistons. The rotating assembly that includes a new Ford crankshaft and mountune Forged Connecting Rods is balanced to within .5 gram. The select parts are professionally assembled by one of mountune's skilled engine builders using tri-metal race spec bearings.
Each assembly includes a detailed data sheet showing all critical engine dimensions.
Compression Ratio 9.3:1
- New Ford EcoBoost ST Engine Block
- New Ford ST 83.1mm Crankshaft
- Forged Connecting Rods
- Forged Pistons and rings
- mountune, Tri-metal bearings w locating tang
- Assembly balanced to within .5 gram
- Complete blue-print assembly
- Ring gap set
- Bearing clearance set
- Deck height checked
- Connecting Rod side clearance set
- Crankshaft end float set
- New genuine Ford ST Cylinder Head with valve train and camshafts
- mountune Baffled Oil Control Sump
- mountune balance shaft delete modification
- New Genuine Ford Rear Main Seal
- New genuine Ford Oil Pump and Drive Chain
- New genuine Ford complete Camshaft Drive Assembly
- Includes professional assembly including Camshaft Timing Set
- Cam cover
- Keyed Crankshaft, Pulley, and Sprocket Optional
This part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards. Click Here for Emissions compliance information.