KW DDC Coilover Suspension
Status: Out of stock
Focus RS 2016-2018
The latest generation of adaptive KW DDC plug & play coil-over suspension is now available for the Focus RS. This unique upgrade works in conjunction with the Ford suspension control system allowing you to select between Normal and Track shock valve settings by the factory control stalk or through drive modes.
The advantage is not only adjustable ride height by normal threaded spring perches but more compliant shock settings compared to the unusually stiff factory "Track" setting. All Focus RS drive modes are still functional too so you can still enjoy the improved response of Sport mode along with aggressive Track and Drift Modes. Overall driving dynamics are enhanced with improved grip and control. Perfect for street and track.
- Retains electronic damper control
- Includes Mountune specific springs for optimal ride height
- DDC Valve Technology changes shock valving within one hundredth of a second
- Stainless Steel Struts with corrosion resistance coating
- Twin Tube shock design
- Adjustable ride height front and rear
The Smoking Tire - KW DDC Focus RS