Ford Ranger 2019 and 2020Installation available, Contact us for details.
Our Fox "Tuned by Ford Performance" 2.0 Performance Series IFP (Internal Floating Piston) Front and Rear shock kits are loaded with the advanced technology and features that you expect from Fox and are then taken to the next level through tuning by Ford Performance Engineers. These proprietary kits are designed and tested to optimize ride and performance both Off- and On-road, making them the best solution for the most discriminating performance enthusiasts
- Fits 2019 and 2020 Ranger 4WD models
- Shocks feature precision impact extruded aluminum bodies that increase cooling capacity and are rust resistant
- Front coil-overs feature top quality racing coils selected to deliver the optimal spring rate
- Levels truck front-to-rear
- Improves front approach angle: 34.8 deg. vs. 28.7 deg. stock
- Improves breakover angle: 23.8 deg. vs. 21.5 deg stock
- Vehicle-specific upper front mounts include a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration
- Locking, spring preload rings allow easy front ride height and preload adjustments
- Provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions
- Easy bolt-on installation with no other modifications required
- New fasteners and hardware included !
Note: 2019~2020 Ranger Off-road Suspension has been tested and validated to work with Stock 18" wheels with 265/60R18 factory tires and Ford Performance "Ranger Raptor" wheels P/N M-1007-RGR1785OR with BFG K02 265/70R17 tires. Other whee and tire sizes may fit but have not yet been confirmed.
Ford Ranger Fox Suspension Installation