The Ford Bronco Performance calibration kit comes with a Pro Cal 4 calibration delivery tool. When installed by a certified technician, it’s covered by a three year /36,000 mile warranty. Using the Pro Cal tool, you can switch between the performance and stock tunes as needed.
Ford Performance engineered and dyno tested. Improved drive-ability and throttle response throughout RPM range including these features.
- Optimized transmission shift schedule
- Improved throttle response throughout RPM range
- Optimized shift schedule
- Peak torque = 385 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
- Peak power = 330 HP at 5,500 RPM
- Ability to change tire size up to BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (2,779mm circumference). [Additional modifications required.]
- Ability to change axle ratio up to 4.70
- For U.S. and Canadian vehicles
- 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
- CARB E.O. #: D-431-4 for 2021MY vehicles
- Not available in California for 2022MY vehicles
- M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool included
- * Premium fuel required
- ***Calibration and ProCal 4 tool are VIN locked. Please contact the Tech Line with additional questions***
- ***NOTE*** ProCal 4 software only available for Windows 7 or greater. Will NOT work with Windows 10 in "S Mode".
- ***NOTE*** ProCal 4 tool receives periodic firmware updates for greater usability and additional features. Please connect tool to PC periodically to receive the updates automatically.
Ford Performance has a long history of offering performance engine calibrations. These calibrations offer an enhanced driving experience. They are developed by Ford Performance calibration engineers during countless hours of dyno testing and real time ‘seat-of-the-pants’ drive-ability evaluation. The resulting calibrations offer improved power, drive-ability, and pass Ford Performance’s stringent durability tests. Performance calibrations are available for U.S. and Canadian vehicles. Premium fuel is required.
Is this calibration legal in California?
Yes for 2021 model year, Ford Performance spends great deal of time, energy, and resources to certify our performance calibrations for emissions for all 50 states – California included. Ford Performance tests and certifies our calibrations meet the proper C.A.R.B. standards.
Do the Ford Performance calibrations have a C.A.R.B. Executive Order (EO) number?
D-431-4 for 2021MY vehicles
Do Ford Performance calibrations have a warranty?
Ford Performance calibrations are unique because they come with their own Ford warranty. If the Ford Performance calibration causes an issue to your car within 3 years or 36,000 miles from new vehicle in-service, Ford pays to fix your car. If the performance calibration did not cause the issue, your base Ford warranty still applies. The kits need to be installed by an A.S.E. certified shop or Ford dealer. In Canada, Red Seal certified technicians also can install Ford Performance calibrations to maintain warranty eligibility.
What about competitors’ calibrations?
Ford does not and cannot warranty non-Ford calibrations. Ford does not develop or test them and therefore will not cover any affected parts damaged by a non-Ford calibration. They do not test and develop to Ford’s durability standards.
Notice : Accessport flashers, optimized calibrations, optimized calibration service time, or any other electronic tuning device cannot be returned. No exceptions