mountune Fiesta ST MRX Turbocharger Upgrade
Fiesta ST 2014-2018
The Mountune MRX Turbocharger Upgrade for the 2014-18 Fiesta ST offers greater power output with minimal increase in turbocharger lag, which greatly enhances the driving experience.
Tested and validated over thousands of miles for durability and performance, the Mountune MRX Turbocharger Upgrade includes all required hardware, fittings and hoses along with engine calibration for a range of power levels and fuel types. This upgrade does not require any fuel system upgrades and is compatible with both 91, 93, and 94 octane fuel. The Fiesta MRX Turbocharger Upgrade has been developed for those that desire a fully engineered upgrade that provides an optimized power band. Unlike other upgrades that deliver just peak or high RPM power, the Mountune MRX Turbocharger offers performance throughout the entire power band ensuring a very responsive and drivable car. The Mountune MRX Turbocharger Upgrade is designed for those that are looking for well balanced yet extremely powerful performance derived from years of developing race winning Ford 4 cylinder turbocharged engines.
The Fiesta ST MRX Turbocharger Upgrade is engineered around a genuine Garrett GT2554R core that features a custom engineered 11-blade billet compressor wheel and matching 3" inlet ant-surge compressor housing for incredible response and power. Developed as a complete system with everything available from one source ensures the performance and quality you’ve come to expect from mountune.
: It is highly recommended to use our special locking fastener kit during installation PN 2364-LFK-AA
Note: This product is engineered for a North American specification vehicle for use in North America. We cannot fully support this product outside of the region it was designed for.
- Dual Row Ball Bearings - lowest friction and fastest spool/response
- Water Cooled Center Section
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Cast Stainless Steel exhaust adapter
- mountune Stainless Steel V-Band Conversion
- Preformed coolant hard lines ensure trouble free installation and performance
- Includes mountune base ECU calibration (Cobb Accessport required) with multiple switchable slots for optional power and fuel requirements - Complete custom ECU tuning is available at an additional cost.
- Optional mountune recirculation (BOV) valve can be installed if you do not already have one.
- Optional Pre-installed mountune Billet Wastegate Actuator PN 2364-WGA-17S (add $79.00) for those that have significant modifications to their car and may require further tuning and adjustment- Select option when ordering.
- Turn-Key solution. No need to source additional parts or go elsewhere for expensive dyno testing. This is a complete upgrade including a base tune/calibration. Additional tuning support is available at additional cost.
What hardware is included
- 1x mountune Stainless Steel V-Band Turbo mount
- 1x mountune Aluminum lower charge pipe
- 1x mountune / Garrett GT2554R with custom 11-blade compressor wheel
- 1x mountune Silicone Compressor Inlet Hose Assembly
- 2x Stainless Steel Hose Clamp – SAE #52
- 2x Stainless Steel Hose Clamp – SAE #44
- 1x Turbocharger Oil Inlet Hose Assembly
- 1x Adapter Fitting, M12x1.5 to -4
- 1x Crush Washer, M12
- 1x Adapter Fitting, M14x1.5 to -6
- 1x Crush Washer, M14
- 1x Water Pipe #1, Block to Turbo
- 1x Water Pipe #2, Water Neck to Turbo
- 1x Tube Adapter, Turbo Oil Drain
- 1x Gasket, Oil Return Tube
- 1x mountune 5-Ply Compressor Outlet Silicone Elbow Hose
- 1 x 65" Vacuum Hose, Silicone 4mm
- 2x Screw, M8 x 1.25 x 16 Socket Head
- 2x Nut, M6 x 1.0 Flanged Nylon Locknut
- 2x Nut, M6 x 1.0 Flanged, Serrated
- 2x Screw, M6 x 1.0 x 25 Socket Head
What you need
- Upgraded intercooler such as mountune PN 2364 IC BA1
- Cobb Accessport - Mountune supplies a base tune for your Accessport
- mountune Intake or suitable option PN 2364-CAIS-AA
- Upgraded High Flow Down Pipe
- Replacement Blow Off Valve such as our PN 2364-BOV-KIT
- Base Tune - No additional charge. One calibration with no adjustments necessary.
- Custom Tuning - +$250.00. 45 day time limit from the date the first tune is sent. During that time you will capture datalogs and receive optimized tunes until the car is dialed in.
As with any upgrade of this type, additional strain is placed upon your engine and drive train. While we have thoroughly tested and validated this upgrade without issues, additional power, cylinder pressure and temperatures may cause engine damage and/or complete failure. It is advised that you upgrade your internal engine components and drive train to support the additional power and performance. For motorsport and track use, it is strongly recommended to upgrade your engine internal components to avoid catastrophic engine failure. This product is for race and track use only.
This part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards. Click Here for Emissions compliance information.