mountune Full Intercooler Upgrade, Focus RS
The mountune alloy intercooler upgrade includes our massive high flow intercooler along with our complete boost hose and hard pipe upgrade. This everything you need to optimize the charge air temps for your Focus RS and is the foundation for further power upgrades.
Using a 11-row extruded lightweight tube and fin alloy core with cast alloy end tanks for improved flow characteristics, the mountune alloy intercooler upgrade gives a substantial reduction in air charge temperature (ACT) with minimal pressure drop, ensuring optimum charge air temperature and therefore power. Coupled with our high flow intercooler pipe upgrade and you have the best intercooler upgrade available for the Focus RS.
The mountune alloy intercooler upgrade maximizes performance within the RS' restrictive package space, features mountune logo detailing on the end tanks and is available in a powder coated black finish.
- mountune Intercooler Upgrade
- mountune Ultra high performance silicone boost hose kit
- mountune Lower hard pipe
- mountune high performance hose clamp kit
OE: L616mm x H198mm x D80mm
mountune: L640mm x H215mm x D122mm
- Superior tube and fin construction
- Cast end tanks for purposeful airflow management
- No drilling or modification required for installation
- Powder-coat finish in satin black
- High quality brackets and hardware included
- Includes MOUNTUNE logo stencil
- Choose hose color when ordering
- High quality hose clamps included
Ford Focus RS with mountune ECU calibration, intercooler upgrade, and B3 package. Red dyno run has aforementioned parts installed with stock ECU calibration. Blue dyno run has aforementioned parts installed with Mountune USA AP calibration***
This part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards. Click Here for Emissions compliance information.