mountune High Flow Exhaust - Fiesta ST 2014-2019
mountune has been engineering exhaust systems for years with the objective towards increased power and response coupled with an enhanced exhaust tone and appearance. Our Fiesta ST (B299 ST) High Flow Cat Back Exhaust system is manufactured from 2.5” AISI 304 Stainless Steel (EN58E) mandrel bent tubing with dual 3.25 double walled, polished stainless steel tips.
Additionally, a Helmholtz chamber design is utilized in the rear silencer to cancel out unwanted frequencies. Utilizing this system, despite being more complicated and expensive to manufacturer, ensures back-pressure remains low, providing the optimum in terms of performance while removing as many of the unwanted frequencies and drone as possible.
All muffler assemblies are robotically TIG welded AISI 304 Stainless Steel for long life under extreme performance. Tubing diameter also has a major impact on sound quality and careful consideration was given to size and performance. We have also incorporated slip fit connections at various strategic points to allow for easy installation and adjustment. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- High-flow cat-back exhaust design improves performance
- Engineered Helmholtz resonator for a less intrusive sound
- High quality stainless construction with CNC welds
- Staggered, twin-tailpipe trims with laser-etched mountune logo
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Robust OE Type mounting bracket and hangers
- Manufactured from AISI 304 2.5” mandrel bent Stainless Steel tubing
- Dual 3.25" AISI 304 polished stainless steel tips with stylish tapered design
- Robust AISI 304 Stainless Steel hanger assemblies