mountune MP275 Performance Upgrade Components Only - Black - Focus ST 2013-2014
The mountune MP275 component kit includes the base hardware components from our full MP275 kit without the mTune handset or engine calibration. This upgrade is ideal for those that want the highest quality components available to further improve the performance of their Focus ST with the mountune Intercooler Upgrade and Low Restriction Intake.
Using a 14-row extruded lightweight tube and fin alloy core with cast alloy end tanks for improved flow characteristics, the mountune intercooler upgrade provides a substantial reduction in Air Charge Temperature (ACT) with minimal pressure drop, ensuring optimum charge air temperature and therefore additional power. The larger mountune intercooler upgrade is essential for sustained high speed or track use and is not as prone to heat soak as smaller intercooler cores currently on the market.
- Superior tube and fine construction
- Cast end tanks for purposeful air flow management
- No drilling is required for installation
- Black or Silver powder coated finish
- Core size 746mm x 296mm x 50mm
- High quality brackets and hardware included
- Optional painted on mountune logo can be applied with included stencil
The mountune High Performance Induction kit for the Mk3 Focus ST includes everything you need to optimize the intake track on your MK3 Focus ST. The kit consists of a cast aluminum low restriction crossover duct available in a natural silver or painted black finish (with a detailed fin and logo), an exclusive mountune High Flow Air Filter, mountune silicone hose and clamps.
- Cast aluminum construction
- mountune High Flow Air filter
- mountune Silicone coupling hose
- Installation is simple and only requires simple hand tools
This part has been designed and is intended for
off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is
driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations
relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards.
Click Here for Emissions compliance information.