mountune MR280 Performance Upgrade - Fiesta ST 2014-2019
Fiesta ST 2014-2019
- mountune MRX Turbocharger Upgrade
- mountune High Flow Induction Upgrade
- mountune Intercooler Upgrade
- Turbosmart BOV Kit
- Cobb Accessport V3 ECU Flasher (Optional)
The MR280 includes a complete list of engineered components along with a base or custom calibration to deliver maximum reliable performance. The MR280 upgrade includes our high flow induction kit, intercooler upgrade, MRX turbo, and Turbosmart BOV kit. To complete the upgrade we include a Cobb Accessport. The Cobb Accessport can be added from the dropdown menu. If you already have a Cobb Accessport please be sure to include your serial number when placing your order. A catless downpipe and cat back exhaust is recommended to be installed with this upgrade for maximum performance.
Ford Fiesta ST with mountune ECU calibration compared to the stock ECU calibration.
The Mountune MRX Turbocharger Upgrade for the 2014-2019 Fiesta ST offers greater power output with minimal increase in turbocharger lag, which greatly enhances the driving experience.
Tested and validated over thousands of miles for durability and performance, the Mountune MRX Turbocharger Upgrade includes all required hardware, fittings and hoses along with engine calibration for a range of power levels and fuel types. This upgrade does not require any fuel system upgrades and is compatible with both 91, 93, and 94 octane fuel. The Fiesta MRX Turbocharger Upgrade has been developed for those that desire a fully engineered upgrade that provides an optimized power band. Unlike other upgrades that deliver just peak or high RPM power, the Mountune MRX Turbocharger offers performance throughout the entire power band ensuring a very responsive and drivable car. The Mountune MRX Turbocharger Upgrade is designed for those that are looking for well balanced yet extremely powerful performance derived from years of developing race winning Ford 4 cylinder turbocharged engines.
The Fiesta ST MRX Turbocharger Upgrade is engineered around a genuine Garrett GT2554R core that features a custom engineered 11-blade billet compressor wheel and matching 3" inlet ant-surge compressor housing for incredible response and power. Developed as a complete system with everything available from one source ensures the performance and quality you’ve come to expect from mountune.
Note: It is highly recommended to use our special locking fastener kit during installation PN 2364-LFK-AA
Note: This product is engineered for a North American specification vehicle for use in North America. We cannot fully support this product outside of the region it was designed for.
- Dual Row Ball Bearings - lowest friction and fastest spool/response
- Water Cooled Center Section
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Cast Stainless Steel exhaust adapter
- mountune Stainless Steel V-Band Conversion
- Preformed coolant hard lines ensure trouble free installation and performance
- Includes mountune base ECU calibration (Cobb Accessport required) with multiple switchable slots for optional power and fuel requirements - Complete custom ECU tuning is available at an additional cost.
- Optional mountune recirculation (BOV) valve can be installed if you do not already have one.
- Optional Pre-installed mountune Billet Wastegate Actuator PN 2364-WGA-17S (add $79.00) for those that have significant modifications to their car and may require further tuning and adjustment- Select option when ordering.
- Turn-Key solution. No need to source additional parts or go elsewhere for expensive dyno testing. This is a complete upgrade including a base tune/calibration. Additional tuning support is available at additional cost.
What hardware is included:
- 1x mountune Stainless Steel V-Band Turbo mount
- 1x mountune Aluminum lower charge pipe
- 1x mountune / Garrett GT2554R with custom 11-blade compressor wheel
- 1x mountune Silicone Compressor Inlet Hose Assembly
- 2x Stainless Steel Hose Clamp – SAE #52
- 2x Stainless Steel Hose Clamp – SAE #44
- 1x Turbocharger Oil Inlet Hose Assembly
- 1x Adapter Fitting, M12x1.5 to -4
- 1x Crush Washer, M12
- 1x Adapter Fitting, M14x1.5 to -6
- 1x Crush Washer, M14
- 1x Water Pipe #1, Block to Turbo
- 1x Water Pipe #2, Water Neck to Turbo
- 1x Tube Adapter, Turbo Oil Drain
- 1x Gasket, Oil Return Tube
- 1x mountune 5-Ply Compressor Outlet Silicone Elbow Hose
- 1 x 65" Vacuum Hose, Silicone 4mm
- 2x Screw, M8 x 1.25 x 16 Socket Head
- 2x Nut, M6 x 1.0 Flanged Nylon Locknut
- 2x Nut, M6 x 1.0 Flanged, Serrated
- 2x Screw, M6 x 1.0 x 25 Socket Head
What you need:
- Upgraded High Flow Down Pipe
- Cat Back Exhaust System
- Base Tune - No additional charge. One calibration with no adjustments necessary.
- Custom Tuning - +$250.00. 45 day time limit from the date the first tune is sent. During that time you will capture datalogs and receive optimized tunes until the car is dialed in.
As with any upgrade of this type, additional strain is placed upon your engine and drive train. While we have thoroughly tested and validated this upgrade without issues, additional power, cylinder pressure and temperatures may cause engine damage and/or complete failure. It is advised that you upgrade your internal engine components and drive train to support the additional power and performance. For motorsport and track use, it is strongly recommended to upgrade your engine internal components to avoid catastrophic engine failure. This product is for race and track use only.
The mountune Fiesta ST Induction Upgrade includes a uniquely constructed aluminum air box with a secondary cold air feed point. Additionally, the air box has been engineered with features that reduce the delta pressure drop by 2kPa that when coupled with the included mountune high flow air filter, provide a 21% increase in airflow. The mountune Fiesta ST Induction Upgrade provides the foundation for further performance upgrades with an engineered approach that retains the OE appearance and reliability while providing a rich, deep induction note that reflects performance.
- Powder coated aluminum air box base
- mountune high flow air filter
- Additional cold air feed
- Easy installation
- Retains original air box cover
The Mountune High Performance Intercooler Upgrade for the Ford Fiesta ST includes everything you need to optimize the performance of your ST and is the foundation for further power upgrades. Using a 7-row extruded fin core with inner-fin tube design gives a massive improvement in both Air Charge Temperatures and pressure drops ensuring optimum charge air temperature and increased power. Our intercooler also maximizes available vehicle package space while retaining the essential air management ducting for the Ford cooling system.
- CARB EO D-727-4 (CARB approval applies to intercooler only)
- New improved design
- Cast End Tanks
- No drilling required
- Durable Black powder coated finish
- Larger than stock surface area
- Pressure tested to ensure quality and performance
- Includes logo stencil
- Lifetime warranty
- 50 State Legal
The packaging for the OE intercooler and radiator on the Fiesta ST is very compact leaving little space to effectively and safely install an upgraded intercooler. The mountune intercooler upgrade was engineered to retain the original Ford cooling pack or air ducting system. This helps maintain engine cooling temperatures thereby avoiding "over-heat" conditions that reduce engine power. Removal of the vehicle's original cooling pack and using a larger intercooler core would cause a dramatic increase in engine coolant temperature, inducing engine protection software strategies that reduce engine power for protection.
mountune Turbosmart Fiesta ST Kompact Blow Off Valve kit
This kit includes everything required to easily install in place of your existing sound symposer setup. We also include the boost reference adapter kit.
- Easy Installation
- Complete kit
The Cobb Accessport V3 ECU Flasher is the industry leading OEM ECU flashing, managing and monitoring assistant. Unlock power hidden within the ECU by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. The results are impressive gains in torque and horsepower with incredible custom features that can be adjusted to meet your requirements. With over 15 years of Ford 4 cylinder ECU calibration experience it's no surprise that mountune USA are partners with Team O'Neil Motorsports, LaRoza Racing, and O.D.D. Racing. And with multiple Rally America Championships won using mountune USA custom calibrations, our programming team has more Fiesta ST tuning experience than any other source available to you.
Custom programming options include, but are not limited to:
- On-the-Fly MAP (slot) switching
- Launch Control settings**
- Flat Foot Shifting settings**
- Ethanol (E30 & E40) support
- Gear Based Torque Limiting
- Shift Assist settings
- Burn Out Mode
- Idle Adjustment
- Rev Limiters
- Speed Limiters
- Shift Light settings
- Advanced Wastegate Adjustments
- Low Traction / Wet Weather settings
**Launch control & flat foot shifting can be adjusted anytime via the Accessport. By default launch control is set at 2400 RPM and flat foot shifting is set at 4000 RPM.
This part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards. Click Here for Emissions compliance information.