mountune RS-R Complete Brake Upgrade Package - Fiesta ST
High performance road application
Includes: Front and Rear Upgraded Brake Pads, new stock rotors, Upgraded Brake Hose set, Motul High Temperature Brake Fluid (600 or 660).
Mountune A1 Compound
Provided exclusively by WINMAX, the mountune Fiesta street brake pad is based on their proven W1 compound providing an optimized high performance brake pad with minimal noise and dust. Tested by us for thousands of miles through a variety of conditions in the ST, the pad compound is perfect for those that use their cars on a daily basis yet enjoy spirited driving.
Engineered for the purpose of improving the brakes of a street driven automobile, both the effectiveness, control, and brake pad life is extended, without sacrificing brake rotor life and durability
- Improved braking performance
- Minimal noise and dust
- Direct replacement
- Shims included
- Compound : Organic
- Friction : 0.38-0.42
- Temp Range : 0-450 deg C
This pad is perfect for :
Spirited driving- Canyon runs
Motorcraft Disc Brake Rotor - Factory Replacement
- Consistent process control on the chemical composition leads to improved heat dissipation for long-term durability
- 30,000-psi iron with metallurgical properties provides consistent hardness and strength for long-term durability
- Maintain strict Ford Motor Company standards on plate thickness to reduce high-temperature warping
- Rotors are 100% certified, straddle-finished and mill-balanced to help ensure uniform surface finish for a smooth driving and stopping experience
- Machined on the same mounting to provide more parallel hub-mounting and braking surfaces and more even wear over long periods
- Never need to be turned on a brake lathe prior to installation (unlike many aftermarket products), reducing technician time and cost
- Precise chamfered bolt hole locations and diameters help prevent distortion when tightening lug nuts during installation
- Rotor machining process reduces rotor runout for reduced vibration
- Rotor machining done on Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines
mountune High Performance Brake Hoses improve your braking performance for competition or every-day driving. Replacing the OE rubber hoses with mountune High Performance Brake Hoses virtually eliminates brake hose expansion delivering more consistent braking and a firmer brake pedal. Manufactured in the USA from stainless steel braided hose with reinforced ends and zinc-plated fittings to ensure easy bolt on, direct replacement installation without the need for clumsy adapters or additional fittings.
This product meets the guidelines of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation FMVSS-571.106 requirements and is DOT compliant.
Improved brake pedal feel
New Sealing washers included
Your choice of brake fluid:
Motul RBF600 High Temperature Brake Fluid - 0.5L
Extreme high performance polyglycol brake fluid. Far exceeds the standards of DOT 4. Each bottle is filled with Nitrogen, increasing shelf life and eliminating contamination while factory sealed. Extremely high dry boiling point 594F(312C) helps prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use, with excellent recovery time. Wet boiling point 401F(205C).
Motul RBF660 High Temperature Brake Fluid - 0.5L
Very high dry boiling point of 617F (325C) and a wet boiling point of 400F (204C). For all types of hydraulic brake and clutch actuators requiring non-silicone synthetic fluid. Specially designed to resist extreme temperature generated by racing brakes (carbon and ceramic) only allowing a minimal air entrance for brake cooling.